Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Illinois Firearms Control Card

"Collection thousand pounds per gram of book / Ken Follet

Renowned best-selling author, talks about the impact of his latest book "The Fall of the giants"
Greetings! Again

tip us over a thousand pages. Do not have pity on the reader or writing is the weight?
I pay per gram. Thousand pounds per gram of book.

you had some funding from the editors of the phone?
Unfortunately, no.

"Nor does it hurt your wrist?
So far no. Knock on wood. [Touch the table].

There are six pages only enumeration of characters. I counted 122. You can not pretend that we learn something.
Absolutely. It's easy. Do not need the list. The list is for those who read very little attention, and the week wondering: Who the hell is this?

They removed the Catalan edition because I had two chapters less. What is more concentrated around Catalonia?
not think so. It was a horrendous error. I also have committed.

is Welsh, and Catherine Zeta-Jones, Tom Jones or Lawrence of Arabia. Which of the three is closer?
I guess I have some things in common with Tom Jones, as the music.

Given their success, do you think the true Prince of Wales are you?
No [laughs], I do not think a prince. My grandfather was a miner. So I can not be a prince. Is

's ego trip takes?
I'll take it, because it is too big [laughter].

"I am not a profound writer, not a deep person." Is it only seeks filthy rich?
No. I tell great stories. I always think of what will please the reader.

What is your Holy Grail?
I like to be the world's most popular writer. Probably the number five.

wrote his first book to pay a debt in a garage. Do you aspire now to buy the whole shop?
already bought it long ago.

To have one hundred million readers is not like being under the eye of Big Brother?
Absolutely. I want to please all those people. I do not feel oppressed. I love success.

His parents were puritanical Taliban. What part of the child is missing?
never went to the movies. On Saturday morning there were films for children, and all my friends were. Me never left me.

And misses Peter Pan?
I do not know. Tell stories using words. And it might not be a good scriptwriter. My early education to storytelling had more to do with books and cinema.

For TV cameo on The Pillars of the Earth they put bangs and curls. Why this look again, more bland?
Do you think so? Must have a taste too old, because we all put a medieval hairstyle.

His novels teem sex. Is it too lustful closed doors?
No, I am very lustful out of doors, because I live in a cold country.

Have you ever been tempted to build a cathedral?
In a way one of my novels a bit like a cathedral. But I could not make or a model. I suck at crafts.

What compromises will have a statue in Vitoria, like the Virgin Blanca?
Well, I would probably be the only statue in the vicinity of the cathedral is not a virgin.

At 12 he wanted to be James Bond. "Trained by giving himself to snuff, martinis and women?
With 12 years, the only thing that could have cigarettes.

And now what more is left of those three things?
I quit smoking years ago.

is, the martinis.
I've had a very happy relationship with a small number of women. But yes, many more dry martinis.

not like Borges. How dare you?
"Borges? Ah, the writer? I'm trying to remember a title of Borges and I can not, and that's always a bad sign.

now threatens to write about the English Civil War. I imagine that not less than 3,000 pages.
probably be a chapter of the next book.

What literary character would have liked to be?
I'd like to be James Bond. But I'm afraid I'll always be too low and not hard enough. I'm rather weak

Courtesy The
Pais.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment