Thursday, July 1, 2010

Two People Want To Throw Me A Baby Shower



"Some once knew a woman-ara deceit to her husband? Well, that's me. Engan, or my husband even though I love him and although my marriage everything is in order. I have a husband intelligent, successful, kind, attentive and faithful to me, though, I'm more and more deeply diverting the path of adultery and intrigue.

do not know how to begin to understand how to achieve this? It may be easier from the very beginning. Well, I got married, had a house, a husband, a dog. Everything worked to perfection, but one day, an about 2-years after our marriage, I was checking my clothes and I was surprised when I saw my underwear. It was very orderly, stacked, cotton pajamas and panties very practical and wide, old clothes, really. So I sat on the floor and began to mourn ... Where my lace, my bras, my league, my uniform to love? Had happened I went out, without realizing the big leagues of sex?
.
at night That day I decided to try to revive the passion of yesteryear-o and I did a striptease for my husband, with background music and in front of the cleaner that was in a corner of our room. My husband smiled and said, "" Baby, thanks for this great show but I have a man-ana important reunion and I fell asleep from exhaustion. " The next time I decided to surprise you with something even more daring. In a magazine I read an article entitled "How to seduce your husband?" and underline with a pencil what I found most important: "Amid the bustle of a party whisper in your ear that you forgot to wear panties and see how exciting." I started to taste in advance the reaction of my husband and leave my old pants at home when we left for dinner at my mother. In the midst of a lively conversation tilted towards me and said, "You know, I do not wear panties" He choked and he replied: "-Natasha, but I spend with you, you become crazy?" How could you forget to wear underwear? "
.
However, in bed all was normal. Although we did not reach the stage of saying, "Sex? And that is?", But was more than accustomed to do, our smells, our bodies. And there was nothing new to discover or to be surprised. Everything was fine, slept like spoons in a box.

For some reason I understood very well, "Bridget Jones's Diary": "If God exists, I would ask Him that Daniel did not go to bed at night with pajamas and glasses for reading and after 25 minutes of reading does not turn off avida light and turn around. I want that child back to burning naked and knowledge and that I love "The problem was that unlike Bridget knew exactly what it was impossible to return to the past. Never again with my husband again be like the first time, re-ignite anymore barely touching, never again to wait anxiously calls, never again to be petrified to see her smile. Had lost forever the feeling of our first kiss.
So gradually I started to give you a peek at younger and handsome men and imagine how I would feel about them? "" And this, how are you? " "And as would result with that in bed?" "" Oh, how it would feel tight in these arms? " But I was not hinting at the men ... In that time I just tried not to be derogatory against their modest advances, flirted a little, I smiled, I allowed some light scratches. I did not want to open wide the door to sin, but only thought about leaving just a narrow slit open to take a look, however, when I had the opportunity to meet a wonderful guy not only opened the door but me I dropped the roof of the house ...
Nevertheless, I had 4 reasons for not starting an adventure, in order of increasing importance:

1. I had no underwear beautiful.

2. Could get pregnant or get AIDS.

3. I had no place.

4. I have husband.

But enough me seconds to find appropriate responses:
1. Who cares?!

2. Quality condoms manufactured today.

3. In the car finally.

4. No one will notice.
.
So I gave him a kick in the door and opened it wide and just crossing entering this brave new world called "learn to know a little better as I realized I needed! It was a fantastic romance! Ran to meet him, make excuses as a nin-a to meet. We used to call 100 times a day, we hid ... For 2 months I lived in heaven but then I started to stop feeling on the inside when I froze on the phone screen saw his name called. It was something completely natural because the passion never lasts forever and then when you die you have to build a more serious relationship or begin gradually to diverge or, without further explanation, breaking out of hand. For me the first option was impossible even though he had a sentimental bond with my lover it did not compare con lo que sentia hacia mi esposo. Claro que un amante siempre anda bien afeitado, no anda en casa con ropa deportiva vieja y no cierra con violencia la ventana del dormitorio cuando quieres que se mantenga abierta, pero yo entendi que el pasto del vecino siempre se ve mas verde. Para que comenzar todo de cero con una persona que apenas conocia? Por eso terminamos. Sin embargo, desde aquel momento me hice adicta a engan-ar a mi marido.

A diferencia de los hombres la mujer practicamente no tiene que esforzarse si decide ser infiel pues los candidatos siempre sobran y ni siquiera es necesario silbarles. Basta con ir a un bar y sonreirle a alguno. De todos modos, los motivos para engan-ar son similares a los que tienen los hombres, al menos That was the conclusion to which I get when I wanted to understand for fans needed. It is true that the sexual variety of seek only men. We women also miss the news. It just happens that some of us making love with our husbands we close our eyes and begin to think that we are with Brad Pitt. Both men and women want to try new things, sex of three for example. But to propose that the husband is frightening: What happens if, suddenly falls in love with another? Or if your family ceases to be such and becomes a haven of libertines? These experiments are best performed by your lover.

On the other hand, married life is a routine ... You wake up, eat breakfast, go to work, come home, dinner, have sex ... Bored? To some extent if even understand at the bottom of your heart that this is the real life because you can not live as long on a peak emotional. Stability is required, that place where they are comfortable for everyone: you, your spouse, your children and dogs. But you also understand well that the time passes and if the man has the opportunity to be even up to 70 hardly object of sexual desire the same would happen to a woman. So you hurry to live everything, to hear as many times as possible an "I love you" before the story begins to come to an end. In addition, all such appointments will create a sense of risk that will accelerate the heart.
. Your husband knows you
backwards and to the right but is an entirely different with your lover. You can not not feel like walking barefoot beside him, dressed in nightgown and then take the alarm, go to bed and tell him your back hurts and please make you a massage. With your lover try not to have cellulite and walk, to move differently. With you become more beautiful, rejuvenated.

There are some men who fear getting involved with married women. They feel that such romances them not only lights but get into them to ruin her husband's life. For a married woman, a lover is needed largely to assert themselves to be sexually desired and young again.

And some tips:

Even if you are absolutely sure that your husband does not get in your stuff, delete all traces of your meetings: Delete messages from the phone which are not indispensable, boot entries to the movies last night and also the boot of your portfolio tubes with spermicide. Leave concern that condoms be your lover but, of course, you could tell your husband that is in your bag in case of rape ... It may not sound too convincing. Nor try to look too happy. If you have never sang in the shower so no need to start right now. Also looks after your words: "'Then restoran food is not very good" or your husband may rightly start to wonder where you know and who you were when you ate there? Nor refuse sex with your husband's legal but completely satisfied with your lover. And less worry if you neglect some of these tips because men in general, never see beyond his nose. Of course, if you happen to write your story on the Internet, using a pseudonym "

" I have a long time lover and I love him as much as my husband, although perhaps with a different kind of love. This "torture" and stretches in my life for 5 an-os. It is a torment because all this time I can not even pick one, I can not tell one of them right, just get up here.

I love them both but I can not keep living like this any longer. My husband is everything to me. As no one else is in the world, women are after him. In addition, it is not men who cheat-on, unlike me, who betrayed him even with a man so charming, adorable and happy as, and also perfect for family life.

I hate myself more because I live each day telling Anton (my lover) will soon leave my husband though that he could not leave because I love him deeply. What do you do? During an-os 5 I can not find an answer to this question. Ever try to break with my husband and also with my lover but always end up making peace in bed.
Anton
I swear that was my past but ... my mind till today. Longer hide, but sooner or later the truth will be known ... I fear like fire but I hope my dear and wonderful husband never find out how bad I've behaved with the ... And that I spent with Anton? The truth is that neither can imagine life without ...

psychosis, hysteria, depression ... nooooo, dont want it anymore! but took more than a hundred times-ana man swearing that I'll start a new life with only one of the two, however, today ... My heart speeds up quite the same way with both.

not, someday things will resolve over time "

" recently with my husband we went to a party. He had drunk some more and started to flirt and behave a little license with a young man in front of my husband. When we got home my husband had acknowledged that this was very exciting and I wanted to see me with another man. At first I felt shocked but now I also feel like I have. What do you think, worth or not worth trying? "

" We somo females so, we always want to test more and more yards. Mmmmm "

" I recommend that if you want to try. Sexual life is not as long so you should not miss the opportunity to try new things with your husband. With my husband have tried many different forms of sex including another person in our bed and everything has always been sensational but neither of two we had wrong. And pay no attention to those women frigid with their advice because this forum is full of those women who for whatever sin-a perverted dare to call "

"I have an acquaintance who has a similar life and I can say? My friend quickly tired of this thing ... but her husband likes and wants more and more. I recommend you not listen to anyone else and they choose among you because the consequences are very different in each pair and must be prepared "

" Personally, I'm afraid to try this type of experience. I feel like but do not know which would be the consequences for the relationship with my beloved? He wants to try everything, for example with 2 women, though he said in jest but I think that if you seriously want it. If you have lived it, what were then the consequences? "

"These wives are called" Sexwife "sexual wife, linking with other men under the approval of her husband because he gives it a pleasure. Internet searches and see how widespread such experiences. By the way, I'm one of those women and my husband has 6 an-os much in love and without thinking about divorcing my "

" A friend of her husband also decided to give a little variety to your relationship that way but after some an os he began to feel very uncomfortable and began to beat her, to humiliate her, calling her a bitch, even in front of friends and acquaintances. In short, it was horrible but it was wanted men or had sex with females in front of his wife. Eventually divorced and now not even talk. Even after the divorce he kept trashing the reputation of his former wife. My friend now has another couple and said that only now had understood that he loved his ex really, also advised me not to share your own husband never with someone else or never get the same with another man "

" Never, never would be agree to make such things as murky "

" The liking for group sex can be explained by different reasons. It is a penchant for voyeurism, exhibitionism, bisexuality, etc.. Maybe your husband has some fantasies have not made and if not done with you perhaps the attempt without you. The couples divorce when they have problems in relationships but when relations are good families stay together. So try one if they are sure you do not have cracks in the relationship so that your husband does not end up divorcing you "

" My husband also told me he wanted me to have sex with other men but I think it just happens that I stop loving me and also value . Men always, by nature, are owners and women are just his own "
" I've been married 4 to n-os and I have a child of two. I've never been overweight before becoming pregnant and my stomach was practically flat. After giving birth is a lot I stretch the skin and even though now less than 5 kilos weight before pregnancy I have stretch marks on my abdomen. When I stand not notice, but if they appear when I am. With all the rest my figure is ok.

After a few months after giving birth I enrolled in a gym, to weights, but I smeared cream on top of my abdomen, and also at the bottom, stretch marks remain ((

as 6 months ago, when Internet was involved in my husband started playing the abdomen just part of my stretch marks and listen to a little phrase of the humor with a sardonic tone, such as "half loose skin you have." touched me to the most wounded me deep self-esteem and left me on the floor creandome a problem which I can not break free until today.

Well, I thought that if these stretch marks on her were something so terrible could then go to hell because I could touch one for which my abdomen did not have any problem. There are many women who have never had a child but have them fall rolls on the side and not give a damn.

I already took my second lover in 6 months to feel really good because I forgot all my complex but otherwise I understand that this is wrong, but I can not get out of my head that told me that once my husband. Now when I have sex with him I can not relax, all the time feel that he thinks my belly is horrible "

" forgive me who wrote this but you have clinical idiocy. I have no words! "

" You can always find some justification for behaving like a whore "

" And they have left to women who were 10 or 15 kilos of excess weight after giving birth? Suicide? "

" Well, from the standpoint of a psychologist's all very well ... You act respecting the preservation instinct as her husband unwittingly destroy their love for itself and as not aware of anything either has done something to fix your error. To strengthen family their actions are clearly not a contribution but from another side, a sin-or guilt helps you forgive her husband "

" I mean, everything was to raise self-esteem. He is right but I could not do so and run around after my lovers because the reason is not on her husband but in yourself "

" You will regret it if nothing changes. His abdomen here has nothing to do. Her husband is a brute and you need a lesson but just have to keep quiet but to tell everything as it is. He has to understand that things can be said in front of a woman who must be silent. Who believes her husband? Alain Delon with pockets full of millions? The fact that you have your slip is sometimes very good but may seem monstrous to Russian uneducated, frightened and submissive to her husband. Precisely such pleasures help preserve the family and not go crazy with the daily routine and other charges own life for so many women working. Do not miss an opportunity to have fun! "

" Your husband of course was expressed as a stupid but your perhaps you behaved very well? Perhaps you could not tell you everything right away that he was mistaken? Believe that change really loving every minute up self-esteem? Especially when the time is barely enough to have a nin-or 2-an-os! Honestly, I have no words of admiration to you, but all said they were arrogant and so I prefer to join them in silence "
.
" Because deceit, or my man? I do it because he does. All men cheat-an and me nobody is going to convince you otherwise. But his betrayal not bother me at all because he always comes back to me telling me he loves me with absolute sincerity.

I recently had to travel to another city, after 18 hours by train. As we traveled I met several men, two of them were young potatoes. After 5 hours away and when it was dark I said, one after another, hints of unquestionable character and then intimate, Kolya, one of them sent me a note: "I want you, and you?" All the rest of the trip will go elsewhere in the wagon, away from them.

But also I have my lapses. It sometimes happens that makes me want to satisfy my sexual urges but not with my husband. The truth is that I meet, usually in another city or even abroad when my beloved is far away and I see nothing wrong with being unfaithful but feel some remorse in me but this is just sex. Another issue is when I get involved with one type for long. Here the situation is more complex because they can see and tell me everything.

lover One can have either pure passion or feelings. In my case is just because if it had sentimental passion deeper then to my partner that I have official?

But sometimes I have love for my husband and I are not about sex, nothing but simple and carefree sex. Of course I can not endure a week if not next to me but when I leave the city I can no longer stand it. I love hanging out with other men, I love to seduce my husband's friends and couples of my friends but with all of them do not go beyond kissing. I like it because it gives me passion and adrenaline.

But I relate to other men, often because the purpose is not treason. The pleasure lasts only a moment as when one has a new dress. This is only the desire of sex ... "

" You know, I no one will convince me that there are men who do not deceit-an, because it happens earlier or later but if I love a man give me vomit if another man just rubs me a little. I can not betray, do not know why? "

" Where the safety of everyone, absolutely everyone-an men cheat? Are you sure that your man will deceit-a? Do not you think that your behavior will hurt? "

" WHORE! PUTA! PUTA! "

" This story happened in a family completely happy with a totally happy housewife. Alina had everything in life. The 30-an-I possessed a striking appearance, 2 children and a husband she loved and who also had a lot of money. He doted with beautiful dresses, visits to beauty salon, fitness with personal trainer, etc.. Her husband was always around to give her the best. Even when she bought something in a liquidation the chafed saying: "You are my wife and see you in every way perfect."

they came out Alina's husband insisted that she wore the most sexual way possible:

"" My dear, let your cleavage is deeper. For a woman wants beautiful breasts if no one see? " Alina was surprised: "But not really going to get jealous? "" "But I'm going to get jealous if you belong to me only me? The others watch and envy me "

addition, the husband of Alina was quite inventive in bed. Husbands sought all possible ways to make sex something new: Do it in public places, erotic photo sessions, changing roles . However, one day all this is insufficient when her husband asked Alina to have sex with another man. I assure you it was one of their most secret fantasies. After long talks she finally agreed to try this risky experiment, and the truth is to refresh your relationship. Her husband began to love and spoil her even more intensely but he became more and more insistent that and again she became involved with other men. At first it was enough on the story of the relationship that made him his wife but then I asked her pictures and videos later.

Alina While at first it seemed to him to meet her husband, especially when I saw his eyes full of passion after his story slowly began to run out the game and fell into depression, "" I know I just need my husband and most of all in the muno want a relationship where we are alone together. I think I no longer provoked and it saddens me when I only want to see me with other men. But I can not tell the truth, I know him well : If he understands that I really am not prepared to do anything crazy nor a sex-bomb then you probably want to stop me and I leave "

" Interesting. And you thought your story or stay hidden in the closet and look around for a hole? "

" My husband also loves to share me with other men. Ever convinced me to have sex with him and a friend and we all like. Now is a common practice. To my beloved loves to see how I ended up with your best friend or with men:) Our relationship after this became even stronger. 2 an-os we doing this. If you both seem right, all right! :) "

" That sucks! As it seems this is not disgusting? "

" This is not fiction but actually because my husband and I love so dearly. Of course, I need to time to get used to. What this woman says fits completely with our lives, as if I had written myself "

" I with my husband we have a n-or without sex. The deceit-a and I do not love me and appreciate me, hit me constantly and humbles me but I love you more than life ... What do I do? I can not go because I go crazy without it, so live while supporting my ogre "

" And who said we women can not separate love from sex? I used all the time before men for one night, I felt like, period, no matter who I was. In addition, there are vibrators, us women like us. Sex is sex. It is stupid to think that a deceit-to for love "

"I fell in love with a friend of my husband. He tells me he loves me and if I were another husband would not mind being my lover again. Not to do? Living torment me so ..."

"I had a lover for 2 n-os, unforgettable, everything was fantastic but then we had to leave for different cities. The aba foreign calm down and then I understood that it was very risky to live like that. I vowed never to live again more than that. Do not want to lose my husband. I've been 6 an-os being completely faithful and I am happy "

" I have a husband and two children, the most sin-or 1-an-o,-e recently deceit my husband. Do not want to repeat but, shit, drives me crazy! and I want to see it again but I will not leave my husband and destroy my family. Step in our relationship that just came a time when it became necessary to change something. The routine kills! So we need to lure "arlo"

"I have a husband and a daughter 10 months. Once when I was home alone get a friend. We did not have sex, they were only kissing, but as I like! I felt again desired, I felt women in full! I do not want to talk more with the both of us even though I can not even if I feel inside me like a whore in front of my husband "

" I'm so ashamed to admit it but I can not forgive myself. A n-o-e deceit behind my husband. We have 2 children, a 3-years and an half and a 2, and my husband an-born 5 years together. It gives me great shame. My relationship with Vadim, my lover, there is still secret and I feel that I am destroying my family and my beloved husband. I have fear of destroying our relationship. My husband will never forgive me if you know but I can not stop. I love being with Vadim, is a haven of sweet and romantic and makes me feel so great pleasure that I forget everything. The closeness with my husband is becoming something more unusual. Curse me for what I do but I'm deceit, my husband and I fully understand that sooner or later everything will know and my family is destroyed "

" I have a couple of friends. She slept with all your friends and neighbors, also the deceit, you've seen it but then never again. According to her once he asked her boyfriend oral sex and flatly refused. Since then, she started sleeping with one another without talking with your partner ever more of their sexual needs. Her boyfriend loves her and closes his eyes to everything "

0 comments:

Post a Comment